Animal Gift Wrap
Start by wrapping the box with the present in inside the paper provided, once you’ve got the present covered, choose the eyes, nose, mouth, maybe even teeth from the sticker sheets. Then get some scissors and cut out a tail, ears, feet, fins, wings, flippers or hooves and stick on with glue. Then hey-presto you’ve got your very own creature to give to your nearest and dearest. There are enough sheets of wrapping paper, stickers and cut out features to create 6 awesome animals, whether it’s a Bear-thday, Christ-Moose or Bat-mitzva there’s a creature ready to make it extra special, gift wrap with a difference!
- Material: Paper
- Contains 8 sticker sheets, 5 cut-out sheets, 6 sheets of plain wrapping paper.
- Wrapping paper dimensions ; 20 x 29 inches.
- Stickers of various dimensions.
- Cut out shapes of various dimensions.
- Glue, sellotape, permanent pen and scissors are not included.